Tuesday, August 26, 2008

08-26-08


"I'm not eating that. I just want to be really clear about that." - Anastasia

"That sounds really good! When can we make it? Huh? What if I help you?" - Alexander

Xander and I made stuffed zucchini tonight for snack time. The squash are a wee bit small for stuffing, but the yellow one is from my garden, and I've been hungry for the stuffed zucchini Grama Bunnie made when I was growing up, so we went for it. The ingredients are sausage, corn, and cheese. Pretty yummy.

3 comments:

Marie said...

I'm pretty sure my kids would be on Anastasia's side!

lynette said...

But you say "pretty" yummy which sounds like a qualifier to me. Yeah, it's "pretty" good. I love all the ingredients but am not sure about them all mixed. I am not a big food mixer upper.

nwscrapmom said...

Hmm, sounds and looks interesting. Did Anastasia end up trying it?