Saturday, August 9, 2008

08-08-08


What's your summer accessory?

When I look around, I see people with fun summer "things" - flip flops showing off pedicures, darling sunglasses, living in shorts, etc.

I don't think I have objects or habits that become more prominent come out in the summer.

But I do usually go with a shorter haircut for summer. Whatever style I'm wearing, I pretty consistently go a notch shorter in the summer.

Today is day 1 of a workshop several of us blogging friends are tackling together called 10 Summer Photos To Take Right NOW! The goal is to find the everyday photo opportunities and capture what summer means to you. That's right up my alley!

Happy 08.08.08!

3 comments:

lynette said...

Very cute! I love how you did the pic too.

Marie said...

Your hair cut IS very cute...I love how shiny your hair is.

nwscrapmom said...

That is adorable!