Friday, August 29, 2008

08-29-08


I enjoy baking, but the worst part for me is getting all the ingredients out. So tonight, when I took stock of which ingredients I have and which I'll need to run out for, I just pulled them out of the cupboard as I went. Now tomorrow morning I'll be ready and willing to get right to my baking projects.

On the agenda:
- Chocolate zucchini cake (hoping my family will ignore the zucchini part and go for the chocolate part)
- Banana bread (because I just don't eat them like I used to)
- Butterscotch pudding (just because Bruce keeps putting it in my inbox for some odd reason)

Whether this long weekend will be for projects, travels, or just resting, make it a good one!

“Life is a creative endeavor. It is active, not passive. We are the yeast that leavens our lives into rich, fully baked loaves.” - Julia Cameron

2 comments:

lynette said...

Looks like you had your hands full! I bet it was all yummy.

nwscrapmom said...

Banana bread is a huge favorite around our house. It is Christopher's favorite. Two loaves seldom last more than 2-3 days with him around.