Wednesday, August 6, 2008

08-06-08


Xander loves to shop, and his most favorite thing to shop for is shoes.

NOT!!!

I'll buy him clothes and school supplies without him being present to choose, but not shoes. He was getting "talked to" by Dad when I got home, so I told him "as long as your life already sucks, we're going shoe shopping after dinner."

I have a gift for being the fun parent.

Anastasia is a serious shoe shopper. She wants to know what shoes will go with what outfits and how to maximize her shoe quota. Xander just wants to know what he needs to do to get out of the store quickly. Oh, except no tie shoes, no brown shoes, and nothing that looks remotely dressy.

One step closer to being ready for back to school...

3 comments:

Marie said...

I love what you said. Makes perfect sense!

lynette said...

Jared loves to shop, Logan could not care less. Shoe shopping is my least fave of all.

nwscrapmom said...

Lexi is just reaching the point where shopping is fun for her. Christopher rolls his eyes when he realizes that's what's in store for him. I despise clothing shopping and only tolerate shoe shopping.