Friday, August 22, 2008

08-22-08


TGIF, another weekend. They seem to come around so fast, but I won't complain!

I was in Vancouver again for work today, so Bruce met me down there and we headed to the Portland City Fest Luis Palau event. It was insanely crowded, it seemed like a safety hazard. This photo is a perfect spot we found outside the event fences that gave us some breathing room. Unfortunately the police chased us away from there as soon as Kutless came on stage... It was fun, but not sure we will head back tomorrow as originally planned.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

lynette said...

Jim hates big crowds so we don't really do a lot of stuff like that. He'd have been very happy sitting outside the chaos with you and Bruce.

nwscrapmom said...

I can't stand crowds so I tend to avoid large events like that. Too bad you got chased off.