Monday, October 27, 2008

10-26-08


The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty,
Let all the earth rejoice, all the earth rejoice.
He wraps Himself in light, and darkness tries to hide,
And trembles at his voice, trembles at his voice.

Chorus:
How great is our God, sing with me,
How great is our God, all will see,
How great, how great is our God.

Age to age He stands, and time is in His hands,
Beginning and the end, beginning and the end.
The Godhead, three in one: Father, Spirit, Son,
The Lion and the Lamb, the Lion and the Lamb.

We sing this song in church, and it is on the radio quite a bit. It is one of my favorites, I love to belt it out.

When I looked at this photo, this song immediately popped into my head. I see God's splendor in all the bright fall colors; the trees are clothed in majesty!

3 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

Such a serene picture and I LOVE that song, too. Fall really makes me feel the magnitude of His glory and splendor with great intensity.

Marie said...

That is very beautiful. :)

lynette said...

Beautiful!