Thursday, October 23, 2008

10-23-08

What are your four?

I got a lot of things passed along to me. They are fun, but I rarely take the time to do them, because I usually have other things I want to do more. Pauline has sent me this one twice now, so I decided to take a crack at it...

A) Four family members . Bruce, Michele, Anastasia, Xander
B) Four places that I go to over and over….. Work, church, ballet studio, Starbucks
C) Four people who e-mail me (regularly)…
Bruce, My Mom, church friends, my scrapbooking buddies
D) Four of my favorite places to eat: Beaches, Changs, Boppin Bo's, and Olde Creekside
E) Four places I would rather be right now:
Laying in bed reading, exploring the US, scrapbook retreat or convention, in an imaginary cafe sipping a mocha and eating a rich dessert
G) Four TV shows I watch over and over :
Survivor, Amazing Race, House, and... hey, I gave up TV!

“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.”
Rita Mae Brown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A) Four family members . Bruce, Michele, Anastasia, Xander

B) Four places that I go to over and over….. school, church, Monticello Hotel, Starbucks

C) Four people who e-mail me (regularly)… Diana D, Bobbi W, Facebook, v1agra sellers

D) Four of my favorite places to eat: Taco Time, Dick's Drive-in,

E) Four places I would rather be right now: with Michele in a weekend getaway anywhere, bike riding in Portland, birding with the kids in SW Arizona, somewhere hot with no beach

G) Four TV shows I watch over and over : Hogan's Heroes, House, The Office, Survivor

nwscrapmom said...

I'll throw mine into the pot:

1) Stacy, Kitsel, Lexi, and Christopher.
2) Post office, Wal-Mart, Tim's Pharmacy, the library.
3) Stacy's dad, members of CHoSS, Sherri H., Faye N.
4) Azteca, Young's Teriyaki, In n Out, Panera Bread.
5) Hawaii, Walt Disney World, on a Caribbean cruise, Turtle Island.
6) Biggest Loser, Diagnosis X, Cold Case Files, Grey's Anatomy.

lynette said...

That's a great four. Maybe I'll blog mine this week too.