Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10-21-08

Today was my day to get up at 4:15am to go to Aberdeen.

Oh joy.

On the way there I was distracted by fog and the approaching Starbucks, but on the way home it was crisp and very pretty out. While I've had my nose in the laptop, the colors have turned to fall!

This photo is on highway 12, somewhere between Elma and Rochester. Heather, my chauffer, offered to stop for photos, but I enjoyed clicking from the passenger seat. I missed the cows and the marshmallow hay bales and the most vibrant trees, but I got a blur of green foliage, the goofy dog pacing back and forth in the back of a pick-up, and this serene shot.

“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.”
Buddha

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

That is very serene and beautiful. I don't know if I could function if my day began that early ~ ugh.

lynette said...

How pretty! I enjoy snapping pics from the passenger seat too.