Friday, October 17, 2008

10-17-08


Halloween is fast approaching.

This year, for me it signals the completion of one of the 8 special projects I'm currently involved with at work, so I'm looking forward to the end of the month.

Normally I order non-candy alternatives from Oriental Trading Company to pass out to the 150 trick or treaters we get, but I let that slide this year, so I got candy at Wal-mart tonight instead. That was my Friday night splurge, a trip to Wal-mart. Anastasia and I like to guess how much our bill is going to be before we check out. I guessed $150 and it came to $149.67!

“I think a lot more people are getting into Halloween because it's the one time of year where adults can be kids.”
Craig McDonald

3 comments:

Marie said...

With all the garage confusion, we can't find all of our Halloween decorations...not sure if I want to buy more. That spider web is cute, though!

lynette said...

I really like the web! We have a few decs up but not many. And no trick-or-treaters come here so no need for candy.

nwscrapmom said...

We opt for family fun night. A new movie, a new Webkinz, and homemade pizza. Mmm!