Saturday, October 11, 2008

10-11-08


Last year I didn’t get any photos, but this year I actually have some to choose from. There was the men's restrooms converted to women's, the assembly line for retrieving our box lunches, the HUGE line at Starbucks during lunch break We indulged in Starbucks three times this weekend!

Let me explain why I chose this photo. Mandisa is singing for us. She was a finalist in American Idol and I recognize her songs from WEY FM. She had everyone wave their cell phones, which is not unique for concerts, but was fun. And, the gal in red at the bottom of the photo was a true joy to watch. She was one of three doing sign language for the deaf, and she was dancing and having a great time.

Thought for the day: We do not have the power to make a perfect decision.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even get a mention on my birthday? :(

Shannon said...

No regrets Brucemeister. She thought of you.

Shannon said...

oh yeah, and Nicole C. Mullen also signed the whole time during one of her own songs, pretty soon the "official" signer turned towards stage and just watched.

nwscrapmom said...

It is great you got several pictures this year. I've heard *of* her, but I don't think I've heard her before.

lynette said...

Oh I like when the ladies get all the bathrooms :) I have never heard of the lady who sung. Glad you enjoyed it though.