Friday, October 10, 2008

10-10-08


My friend Shannon and I attended the two day Women of Faith conference at the Rose Garden in Portland. We and about 11,000 other women.

I tried every camera setting I have on Friday to see which one best captured the feel of the event. I’m most happy with this one.

Some themes that hit me this year were that we can choose to behave differently than we feel rather than slinging our bad moods to others, that we set the temperatures in our homes, and that I need to dwell on words of blessing instead of cursing in my present work situation.

3 comments:

Beth said...

It's been a few years (Ok like 7) but I still remember going in Seattle and loving it!

nwscrapmom said...

It sounds like it was a powerful weekend. I have several friends from the Oly area who also attended.

lynette said...

I am glad you had a great time.