Monday, October 13, 2008

10-13-08


Monday is laundry day at the Fischer house, so here's my honey doing laundry. Anastasia thought that this was important to memorialize. I guess it is every day life that happens every week.

When Anastasia started doing her own laundry, I thought that we'd stop getting each others socks and undies in each others drawers. Both she and her dad are big procrastinators though, so the laundry still gets commingled. She was so excited to find a tank top that matched one of her new shirts, but the tank top was mine that got put in with her clothes.

And no, he doesn't normally wear a hat in the house, but when the camera comes out, he goes running for one. Kind of like my grama running for her lipstick when she sees the camera, I guess.

“I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?” - Procrastinators

3 comments:

Diana said...

Good thing he gets a hat instead of lipstick!!!!

nwscrapmom said...

I'd be worried if he grabbed the lipstick! *G*

lynette said...

A guy that folds socks. What a treat. Socks are the worst part of laundry!!