Friday, October 24, 2008

10-24-08


I spent my evening swooning over Troy with a theater full of tweeners. Not sure if the energy in the theater was from opening day or from the age of the crowd. There was much clapping when Troy and Gabriella finally kissed.

Maybe I would watch more basketball games if they were all choreographed as musical numbers!


So I have to admit I was pulled over for speeding on the way home, and the officer let me off with a warning since I was a nice mom with a carload of girls. He even knew it was opening day for High School Musical 3.

Leaving you with some lyrics:

Here To Change The World!
To Solve A Mystery, Fight The Battle, Save The Girl!
No One Can Stop Us Now, We're The Ones Who Make The Rules!
The Boys Are Back!
No Need To Worry, Cause
The Boys Are Back! The Boys Are Back!

4 comments:

Marie said...

What a good mom, taking them to see the movie on opening day...I almost ALWAYS avoid movies on their opening day...crowds...ugh! What a nice police officer!

Diana said...

The girls sure look happy!

nwscrapmom said...

Cute picture. You are an awesome mom for taking them opening day. I'm with Marie... I avoid opening day (and even weekend). I think I'm going to surprise the kids and take them today.

lynette said...

I have never been let go with a warning! Lucky lady you are. Glad you had a fun night.