Saturday, October 4, 2008

10-04-08


Today we showed Grama and Grampa my blog, so it seems fitting that they are on the blog.

We left our house at 8:15am and got home at 10pm. That is not unusual for us, but it sure makes for a long day. We had a 9am soccer game in Kalama, a 2pm photo shoot at the Shoreline Sears with Aunt Barbara, and dinner with Grama Bunnie and Grampa Rod.

Note the kids in red v-neck sweaters with white T-shirts, that is our family portrait theme for this year. And notice the lovely sunset in the background.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Anastasia is sure getting tall!

lynette said...

You were in my neck of the woods today!! The sunset in the pic sure is pretty.

nwscrapmom said...

I was so focused on the people I would've missed the sunset. I like their sweaters. Dang I need to get off my rear and plan a family photo session!