Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10-07-08


So could I be a Lands End model? Yeah, maybe not.

My new coat that has been backordered for a month came today. Yay! And it even fits and is warm and has a cute zip out pink liner and I think it will work! It doesn't have a hood, so we'll see if I can get used to a hat instead.

Bruce steam cleaned the carpet today, so our furniture is all piled up in the kitchen. We were eating our dinner out on the front porch when the UPS driver brought us our Lands End package. It was odd to walk in the house this evening and have all the furniture and junk missing...

“The sparrows are preparing for winter, each one dressed in a plain brown coat and singing a cheerful song.” - Charles Kuralt

4 comments:

Marie said...

Hey, well at least your carpet is clean! That's something we need to do here. :)

nwscrapmom said...

Absolutely adorable! It looks warm and toasty and you look so stylish in it. Far cry from my "out in the country" look... plaid jackets with rips and tears here and there. Yikes!

Lesa said...

it's a good look for you Michele!..

lynette said...

I great new coat and clean carpet! THat is a good day.