Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10-15-08


Here's Mr. Moneybags with his white fedora. I've lost count of how many he has. It's a few.

Bruce was asked to collect the money for our simple supper at church tonight. Chicken, potatoes, salad, and bright orange ice cream tonight.

I'd be mortified if he took a photo of me with all those people around. But he just smiles and keeps on trucking.

“The power of collecting and disbursing money at pleasure is the most dangerous power that can be entrusted to man”
David Crockett

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

You know what I notice secondary to the hats? His smile. Bruce has a sparkling white smile in (nearly) every picture. Definitely not camera shy like my guy!

lynette said...

It has been a nice week getting to know Bruce a little better. Hope he had a great birthday week! Laundry and all.