Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10-14-08


It's all about the hat. I have two favorites in his rapidly growing fedora collection, and this is one of them.

I was home a little longer today (my trip to Seaside was delayed so I worked at home), so I got to see first hand what goes on when the house empties of kids and wife. Dishes, searching high and low for some lost papers, computer time, another trip to the grocery store for items forgotten (or written down on the shopping list wrong by wife) yesterday, taking the forgotten flute to the middle school. Oh, and posing for photos! And that was all in under 3 hours!

“I admire people like Judd Nelson, who have an innate sense of fashion. Judd could wear a bathrobe and sanitarium sandals and a fedora and look good.”
John Hughes

3 comments:

Marie said...

How many hats does he have?

nwscrapmom said...

His hats make me think of my grandpa, loving dubbed "Bompa" when I was just starting to talk. My Bompa used to wear a fedora. Thanks for the memories, Bruce!

lynette said...

I am wondering what the hat count is too. I think a hat tower pic is in order here.