Thursday, September 11, 2008

09-11-08


We celebrated attending our last ever Open House at Olympic Elementary tonight.

$2.50 for dinner (a hot dog, ONE cookie, a drink, and chips) is not a bad price, but I still couldn't stomach it, so I ate something healthier before we went. I love the book fair, but the older the kids get the harder it is to find them challenging ready. I caved in to one "wimpy kid" book, but insisted on a "real" book too. And, I wanted to meet Xander's teachers. I know Ms. B, she taught Anastasia last year. But this year he is in a split grade class with split teachers - one teacher in the morning and another in the afternoon, and a student teacher. Craziness.

It was a perfect night for the dunk tank, in the background. I was almost willing after sitting in the sun for awhile in my black outfit.

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

What a great evening to be outside. It sounds like there were some fun things going on.

lynette said...

It was such a beautiful evening. I still like the occasional hot dog, especially when we are camping.