Sunday, September 14, 2008

09-14-08


Down for the count.

I have been surrounded by sickies all weekend. Well, longer, really. But now Anastasia has it too.

We hated to cancel plans with all our relatives for this weekend, but it has opened up time for me to get a lot of projects done this weekend. I haven't quite tackled those zucchinis yet (plan to tonight), but I reorganized my Sunday School room, got a good start on a Christmas project, have almost finished the reading group book for this month, made progress on remembering 2003 so I can scrapbook it, and got a lot of shopping on my to do list done.

I just hope that I don't come down with it too. Usually I'm the first one! I don't want to be the last one, I want to skip it altogether.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Priceless picture..good luck skipping it..I wasn't so lucky from Katie...that first back to school cold is so predictable....<10 days from the start of school every year it seems like.

Marie said...

I'm sending wishes that you skip it altogether!

nwscrapmom said...

That is a fun picture... although definitely not fun having the whole family sick. Yuck. I certainly hope you avoid it!

lynette said...

Let's hope you skip it. It's nice to have time to play catch up though!