Monday, September 1, 2008

09-01-08

Ok, yep, I fast forwarded past a whole month yesterday, oops! September on the brain...

So, what's on the top of your fridge?

Since I'm short and Bruce is tall, it is a good hiding spot for all kinds of his junk. This warrior dude has been guarding the kitchen since mid July. It's not the kids toy, it's Bruce's.

What cracks me up, though, is that now he is sitting atop an onion.

I dub thee Keeper of the Onion! May you enjoy your throne until your throne finally makes its way to the dinner table.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a hint that I need to move the guy from the fridge. I forget why he's sitting on the onion but at the time I thought it was a good idea.

Diana said...

cute toy bruce! LOL

lynette said...

I'm sure there as a very reason the onion needed protection.

lynette said...

Sorry....very GOOD reason , dang typos.

nwscrapmom said...

That's too funny! Well, I guess I can't laugh too hard because, after all, Stacy does have a plastic toy alligator (Allie) guarding our heat pump unit outside. He actually gets mad at the kids if they move or play with it, so they've learned not to touch Allie. LOL