Thursday, September 4, 2008

09-04-08


I started at Weyerhaeuser in the summer of 1993 in the Controllership Development Intern Program. When I came back in 1994 after graduating, I helped keep the newest group of interns on assignments while the director dealt with a family tragedy. And more recently I was featured in a "your future is growing" ad campaign to recruit new interns.

Now, the program is being shut down due to cost cutting measures, so the director is retiring. There will be a reception at the bonsai garden that I hope to make it to later this month. They are gathering photos of the interns who went through the program for a slide show.

As I looked through all of the 2008 photos, I found a lot of interesting photos of me, but only two that I would consider sending in, and neither was quite right. So this morning I asked Bruce to take a few photos before I headed out to work. Here I am!

6 comments:

Diana said...

That photo is very pretty of you Michelle...use it:)

Beth said...

I think you have a winner! You look lovely. :)

Lesa said...

I agree, nice picture!..very flattering!

Marie said...

That's a nice one! That color is good on you, too.

lynette said...

You look beautifuL! Love the color of the background too.

nwscrapmom said...

That is a very flattering picture... great one!