Saturday, September 6, 2008

09-06-08


Today was soccer jamboree. Which is another word for "spend all day at the soccer field". Xander had games at 9am and noon, photos at 1pm, and if Anastasia had not dropped out after one practice, she would have a 10am and 5pm game plus photos. When we got up this morning and were running around like crazy people (it is so not fair to have to rush around on a Saturday morning!), it was drizzling, but it turned into a great day to be outside.

I saw Xander's team get pounded for the first game (they tied their second game), then Anastasia and I headed south for some retail therapy. We hit Vancouver "Shoppingtown", Red Robin, Plato's Closet, Steve & Barry's, and the scrapbook store. Then I was tired and broke and ready to go home.

Xander seems to be making the transition form defense to offense this season, we'll see how far he goes with it... They all need to work on spreading out, it amuses me that only his teammates are in this shot.

3 comments:

Marie said...

I really don't like getting up early on Saturdays, but after that, your day sounded kind of fun!

lynette said...

I like retail therapy :) Sounds like you all had a fun, full day.

nwscrapmom said...

It's funny.... I'm not a shopper, so that part of the day would have stressed me more than the craziness of running around earlier in the day. *G* Well, the scrapbooking shopping sounded like fun. *G*