Tuesday, September 30, 2008

09-30-08


I work at a busy intersection.

But not right now.

When I leave the Weyerhaeuser plant site, I am greeted with this barricade. I'm part of the "local traffic only" that is allowed to get close. Normally I am too chicken to turn left into the traffic barreling by at 50 mph, but right now it is a breeze getting around. Unless I want to go to Starbucks across the way, of course. I'm hoping when this is all done that I will have easier access to Starbucks. Not that I need any more enabling to get my $4 cup of pick-me-up.

3 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

I'm thankful our road construction project is nearly completed. We have had a lot happening on Morris Road which is my main route to "town" (post office, Wal-Mart, Safeway gas, etc...).

lynette said...

Jim is dealing with that too. Such a pain.

Marie said...

It's very important to be able to get to Starbucks...I despise road work delays until the road is nice and new.