Saturday, September 13, 2008

09-13-08


Call me Farmer Fischer. Or garden girl. Or Queen of the Zukes.

I went out first thing this morning to harvest the two big zucchini that I knew I had so that I could stuff them this weekend, and they seem to have multiplied! Those squash can really hide!

No family members were available, so I used my gorilla pod to do a self portrait. My arms got tired after several attempts, so it was easy to decide that I liked the missing face. It’s artistic!

I’d better get busy in the kitchen!

“Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” - Jim Davis

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

Oh man, my mouth is watering for some zucchini bread... or better yet, chocolate zucchini bread. Those are some incredible veggies!

lynette said...

WOW! Those are great. I love the angle of the pic. And I love the quote, too true.