Friday, September 19, 2008

09-19-08


Can you say Triple Chocolate Utopia?

It is $3.49 of bliss. Cocoa fudge and brownie bits. Only problem is, not all Dairy Queens have it; it's not a standard menu item.

The kids love the tradition of going to DQ on Sunday nights for dessert. But this was such a long and rough week at work that I decided I could not wait two more days for some chocolate therapy.

“Human beings will be happier - not when they cure cancer or get to Mars or eliminate racial prejudice or flush Lake Erie but when they find ways to inhabit primitive communities again. That's my utopia.” -Kurt Vonnegut

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” -Charles M. Schulz

“If work and leisure are soon to be subordinated to this one utopian principle - absolute busyness - then utopia and melancholy will come to coincide: an age without conflict will dawn, perpetually busy - and without consciousness." -Gunther Grass

3 comments:

Diana said...

man...it's 11:07 p.m. and that looks pretty darn good. Why don't they have delivery?

nwscrapmom said...

Mmm. I'm not familiar with that DQ treat, but it does sound (and look) like a cup full of bliss!

lynette said...

I'll take a Cappuccino Heath Blizzard please. Dare I say that looks a bit too chocolatey for me?