Thursday, September 25, 2008

09-25-08


Xander made it to level 60!!!!

That is the first thing I heard when I walked in the house this evening. World of Warcraft speak is what I hear out of the guys mouth a good portion of the time, actually. Talk about places and quests and gear.

A new expansion pack is coming out soon, so Bruce has been encouraging him to level up. Mogragen is Xander's dwarf hunter. Now with a cool swift brown ram, the dwarf's special mount.

No worries, this blog will switch back to English tomorrow...

Congrats, little dude. Hopefully it will translate to a usable skill someday.

2 comments:

lynette said...

We haven't gone down the WoW road yet. I think I am glad, I don't need to learn yet another game lingo.

nwscrapmom said...

Congrats... I think... not that I understand WoW. *G*