Tuesday, January 29, 2008

01-29-08


Yesterday I only got one photo, the one I posted on the blog.

Today I have 55!

Probably none of which I would have taken if I wasn't doing Project 365.

I started shooting at 7:30am while I waited in line with the chip trucks to get through the security gate, and Xander played the role of our paparazzi at Starbucks at 7:30pm.

I took photos of myself in the rearview mirror at stop lights driving home from work. I took photos of Anastasia setting the table for dinner, from outside and from inside. I took pictures of our log piles at work, and I almost drove down the way to get a shot of the chip truck sticking up in the air dumping his load. And I took artistic close-ups of our coffee cups and the map of Washington to the Dakotas, planning our trip through Yellowstone this summer.

Similar versions of today's photos may show up later this year, but this is my pick for today. Because this one will be hard to recreate.

3 comments:

lynette said...

Great picture! It's good to have the paparazzi around sometimes. Sounds like you were clicking away yesterday.

nwscrapmom said...

I love that picture! It's great when the kids get old enough to snap a good picture. Sounds like your creative eye is hard at work and that you got some great shots. I find myself doing the same (66 pictures taken Monday). I will definitely need to burn some CDs with all the pictures I am taking.

Beth said...

You look genuinely happy together. :) Tell the paparazzi "good work!"