Wednesday, January 9, 2008

01-09-08

Wednesdays are church night. Simple supper together, then we disperse to various classes and activities. We had spaghetti with meatballs, salad and bread. Bruce collected the money tonight, you can see him at the head of the table. Trevor, far left, said that he was copyrighted after I snapped this shot. Guess I owe him some royalties. I rarely take my camera to church, I felt very conspicuous. But it's a huge part of our life, and Project 365 gives me an excuse.

Tonight we talked about focusing on what's going on in your life versus focusing on where your life is going. Chew on that.

3 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

A bit too heavy for this close to bedtime.... hmmmmmm, I'm chewing. *G*

Kraftymaid said...

Happenstance or not? Great timing. Great post.

lynette said...

Great topic. Something to think about. Very cool that you brought your camera with you to church :)