Tuesday, January 29, 2008

01-28-08


Another Monday.

I wish I had tried harder to take photos of our log decks with the snow on them. They call them logsicles. But my hands were full (laptop in briefcase, purse, treat for a birthday celebration, lunch, and my water bottle) and I was just trying not to fall on my bum.

It was quiet when I first got to work, so I snapped a photo of my computer screen instead. Took last Friday afternoon off, so I had a screen full of new mail. I also had to scrounge around for an extra mouse, because I accidentally left mine at home.

The weird tree looking thing on the left is a Christmas present from Bruce, from the Museum of Modern Art.

Cheers.

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

Yay ~ you made it through another Monday. *G* Here's to a new day.

lynette said...

Your little comments crack me up....weird looking thing. Keepin it real I see :)