Thursday, January 17, 2008

01-17-08


When I am out and about and don't have my camera along, I mentally say "snap" and take a photo in my head. I took about 5 mental photos today on my way to and from work. And even thought up the blog journaling for fun. I cut my hours short by 30 minutes each way today, and it's amazing how a little more daylight changes the landscape.

But I'm feeling punk today, so did not run out to try to recapture any of my mental photos.

Didn't have to wait long for another photo opportunity, though. Bruce and I were talking about how the crock pot meal for today is not very photo worthy when Xander came flying around the corner carrying a Littlest Pet Shop playground. It didn't take him long to figure out that the camera in my hand could be used against him. The eyes say it all. He was being a good brother, bringing it to Dad to fix a wayward piece. But I'm going to exploit him anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love future blackmail material!

nwscrapmom said...

Watch out, Xander... it'll come back to bite you later! LOL

lynette said...

Bwahahahaha! Save extra copies for when he's dating.