Monday, January 21, 2008

01-21-08


Another Monday.

Mornings often feel like I've been hit by a mack truck. But today I had the freight train running through my head too. Being sick is no fun.

Today's photo represents the things I gather as I go off to work. My badge, my keys, my water bottle, and a lunch. Those who know me well know that a purse is optional (I seem to travel without it frequently, often unintentionally). This week and last I am ferrying my book back and forth to read on my lunch break, since my reading group discussion is fast approaching.

Some days I grab a banana (to try to avoid all the sweets surrounding me at the office). Some days I cart tins of hand mixed cocoa and
orange cappuccino back and forth, I'm trying to break my two cups a day habit.

And, today I needed an ice scraper

4 comments:

lynette said...

Looks like my work stack too. Although I usually have some kind of scrap stuff too. Sorry about the ice....it's COLD!!!!

Beth said...

What a great idea, taking a pic of what you grab on way out the door.

nwscrapmom said...

These are the kinds of pictures that will be fun to look back on several years down the road. I really like it. I think mine would be boring, though... purse, keys, and possibly a Fiber One bar.

Laurie said...

So how many time do you go back in the house if you don't have your pile? I need a pile, too or its at least 3 trips. Just finished EPL, fun read!