Tuesday, January 15, 2008

01-15-08


Our day took a big u-turn today. I was expecting to drive to Seaside today to share financials at the operations team meeting, and I ended up in my Longview office. The kids expected an ordinary day at school and ended up at Starbucks sipping hot chocolate. Bruce was expecting to actually get something done today, and ended up frustrated and grumpy instead.

I took a photo of the thick ice on my car this morning, but it just didn't turn out the way I hoped. It was so bad that my key wouldn't go in the door. Not only did I not drive to Seaside, but I didn't even drive to work. Bruce drove me and we found out kids under 12 aren't allowed at my new office, according to the security nazis.

I didn't take this photo, and I wasn't even there. Will my adoring fans shun me like the controversial Kristina Contes story going around? I think not. Because this is my blog, so they are my rules!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Ending up at Starbucks sipping hot chocolate sound IDEAL to me!!! And unless you start calling yourself Lindsey Lohan I'll still love you, too!

lynette said...

Just don't call me a jealous cow and we'll be fine. I saw your school was cancelled! Great entry and yes, you can make up whatever rules you want.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that children under 12 were considered a security threat! Have the security nazis not met the real threat...burnt microwave popcorn, yet?

Kraftymaid said...

Don't you just love days like this WHEN they are over? Sweet photo of your children.

nwscrapmom said...

Good picture, but I really liked the journaling more to be honest. I had to chuckle... how many times have I had days like that? It's a good thing there was security there... those kids look SO threatening to me. *G*