Friday, April 10, 2009

04-10-09


Today I started a scrapbooking class called Wellness Journey. Normally I would not sign up for another thing with how busy I am, but this one fits into where I'm at in my life so much that I couldn't resist.

Things I've pondered so far:
Wellness is the condition of good physical and mental health.
Moving more breeds more energy to move more, and I need more energy to keep up this pace!

So one of my goals is to get an hour of exercise each day. I have done very poor this week, but I did run each morning.
Today I had extra time, so I scraped together an hour:
- 20 minutes on the treadmill first thing in the morning.
- 20 minutes walking the neighborhood with Bruce. This is where today's photo came from.
- 20 minutes weights downstairs; tackled the dreaded lunges.

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body,
it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity."

- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

1 comment:

lynette said...

Love the pic! Are you enjoying the class? I thought about it but have had quite a few duds lately. tired of the gambling :)