Sunday, April 19, 2009

04-19-09

Guess who got new shutters today?!?

Maybe a year ago I decided that our house looked plain and that some shutters would help. About six months ago I picked out the shutters I wanted. About a month ago Bruce finally ordered some shutters; he had lost the original choice. For the past week he's been gearing himself up. And, today, they went up.

My Love Dare study says I'm not supposed to project my goal-oriented hard-driving ways onto my spouse. That marriage is a relationship to be enjoyed and savored. Evidently, all home improvement projects are to be savored too..

“Keep high aspirations, moderate expectations, and small needs”
William Howard Stein

2 comments:

lynette said...

They look great! And projects are all about baby steps. We're still trying to take steps we started in 2005 :)

Marie said...

Love the color you chose. THey look great.