Tuesday, April 7, 2009

04-07-09

When life gets busy, my scrapbook room is the first thing to deteriorate.

7:50am Frantically look for those papers I know I printed out last night, head to a meeting in Vancouver
5:15pm Arrive home. Family has already eaten without me, they are off to soccer and ballet.
6:00pm Church meeting for three hours. Several of us have the same glazed "boy are we in over our heads" look in our eyes.
9:15pm Start to scrounge for a blog photo, try to sort through what really needs to be done before I can collapse in bed.

On a less hectic note, today my BFF from junior high e-mailed me. I've been wanting a Facebook page to interact with my current friends, but I wasn't keyed in to finding people from my past. She found my sister on Facebook, who hooked her up with Bruce, and now we're communicating. Fun!

“It's crazy, hectic, and we're low on gas.”
Jamie Thompson

4 comments:

Diana said...

low on gas....now that computes!

lynette said...

Fun quote. I like the pic, my SB desk is the first spot to get buried as well.

Sherry said...

Thanks for mentioning me! I am really excited about finding you! Let's keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

see, fun to visit nostalgia a little, i didn't think to look for Jr. high friend! H.S. was challenging enough to look back that far, LOL.--Shannon