Tuesday, April 28, 2009

04-28-09


Love Dare, day 33:
Although our differences can frequently be the source of misunderstanding and conflict, they have been created by God and can be ongoing blessings if we respect them.


Bruce and I are different all right.

I go to bed every night at 10pm; Bruce thinks that is WAY too early.
Bruce is very good at making small talk with just about anyone; I don't have the gift of gab.
Bruce procrastinates; I stress if my to do list gets too long.
I have a very bad memory; Bruce remembers every factoid he ever sees or hears.
Bruce could eat pizza multiple times a week; I would love to never go to fast food.

I'm sure glad that opposites attract!

2 comments:

lynette said...

That's a fun post. I see a mini book in the works.

Bruce said...

I'm glad opposites attract too babe. But it prolly would have been easier to convince you to go out with me if you were a little more like me! :) It was worth the effort though.