Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04-29-09




"Do you know where my patriotic guy is?"
"Why do you need him?"
"For my blog. For Obama."
"Can't you think of anything better?"

Every morning I watch CNN news with Heidi Collins, and every day they are reporting on President Obama's first 100 days. Well, today is his 100th day! So what will they report on tomorrow?

I don't want to comment since several of my blog fans are not of the same political persuasion as me, so I'll just find a quote and call it good!


We have begun to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. I’m pleased with the progress we’ve made, but I’m not satisfied. I’m confident in the future, but I’m not content with the present. - Barack Obama

2 comments:

lynette said...

Politics sure can get icky, huh? I don't like to post my views either, too contentious. Your patriotic guy sure is cute though :)

Marie said...

The patriotic guy is cute.