Sunday, April 5, 2009

04-04-09

Saturday was a busy day; I have six different photos I’d like to post.

After a quiet morning at home, we headed north. We stopped for a walk at Nisqually Wildlife Refuge and watched huge flocks of geese flee from a circling bald eagle. Then we had a get-together with the Fischer clan to celebrate Xander’s eleventh birthday before soccer season really kicks in.

When I went outside to try to photograph the kids, I knew the light was perfect. My subjects, on the other hand, were either in meltdown mode or were intent on a game of football. Or both. But I did get this keeper of little Samuel, who was having his own fun opening and closing the door over and over and over.


“Constant repetition carries conviction.” - Robert Collier

2 comments:

Diana said...

ooh my he is a cutie!

lynette said...

That is a super cute pic, I LOVE it!