Wednesday, March 25, 2009

03-25-09

After a few days of eating and not exercising, I'm back in the saddle.

When I asked Bruce to bring the camera down to the basement, he thought maybe we should cover the lens in Vaseline first. He hates my exercise hairdo. In fact, he thinks it is hideous.

I told him maybe he should try the sports mode and he just laughed at me. He doesn't think I'm moving very fast. My routine is to walk 2 minutes then jog two minutes, for 20 minutes. It raises my heartbeat and puts me in a better frame of mind to face the day. But, yep, gotta admit, not the most photogenic part of my day!

"Are you sure you want to post that?!?" - Bruce

2 comments:

Marie said...

Good job exercising! I need to do that.

lynette said...

Great job! It doesn't matter what your hair looks like, tell him it's your butt your working on anyway :)