Tuesday, March 17, 2009

03-17-09


"Anastasia, want to be in my blog photo today since you are the only one in green?" - Me
"Hey, I'm in green! Look!" - Xander, pointing to the small lizard on his brown T-shirt
"Me too, I have green!" - Dad, pointing to the small logo on his shirt.

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I thought maybe I had the wrong day today, not many in the office were dressed like the Irish!
Xander's school had to suck all the fun out of it by enforcing special consequences for pinching.
Did you play it up, just wear some minimum green to not get pinched, or completely forget?

Missing corned beef but not the calories...

3 comments:

lynette said...

Special consequences? That's just silly. We didn't do too much but I did make green cider and shamrock cookies at dinner. And I made the boys eat green peas :)

Marie said...

We did wear green and made special green tacos.

nwscrapmom said...

The only thing we did out of the ordinary was to add green to the breakfast muffins. I LOVE Anastasia's sweater. It's beautiful.