Wednesday, March 18, 2009

03-18-09

This is the view of our church from the end of our block. My neighbors found it strange that I drove my car a little ways then stopped to take photos this morning.

I'm glad it's so close. Especially with all the time I've spent there in the past week:

WED: Simple Supper & Love Dare class
FRI: Connections Family Movie Night (Last Mimzy and pizza)
SUN AM: Worship & teach Sunday School
SUN PM: Christian Education Appreciation dinner
TUES: Associate Pastor Search Committee kick-off meeting
WED: Pizza, potluck side dishes, and talent show

“The church is near but the road is icy, the bar is far away but I will walk carefully”
Russian Proverb

2 comments:

lynette said...

I so love your neighborhood. (sigh)

nwscrapmom said...

That is truly one of those perfect images... very serene.