Friday, March 20, 2009

03-20-09


Vote for Bruce!

He’s not really running for office, he’s just been making buttons for the past few days for the fun of it. He’s posing as a politician at the youth lock-in happening at church tonight.

So, a quiet start to the weekend for Xander and I. His great buddy Landon will be here soon, and I’ll settle in with a Netflix movie and a bottle of nail polish.

Good luck sweetie! Better you than me…


“If the gods had intended for people to vote, they would have given us candidates” - Howard Zinn

3 comments:

Diana said...

Bruce "posing" as a politician? tee hee....can I say tee hee hee again? Yes, better he than we:)

nwscrapmom said...

I think it's great that he's so involved with the youth at your church. It takes a special kind of person.

lynette said...

That is very fun!