Thursday, March 12, 2009

03-12-09

When Mom decided to come visit, I had visions of evening walks and maybe some gardening together. But it has been so frigid that all I want to do is stay under an afghan.

Today it was finally nice enough to be outdoors. We strolled around the yard looking to see what work will be needed to get the garden going. And on the way home from the ballet shuffle we parked at the other end of the lake. I was hoping to take some photographs on the Japanese garden island, but it was already padlocked.

“These things I warmly wish for you
Someone to love, some work to do,
A bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer,
And a guardian angel always near”
Irish Blessings

4 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

Ooh, I LOVE reflection pictures. This is beautiful.

Beth said...

So pretty. Hope you are enjoying your visit with your mom.

lynette said...

Gorgeous!!

Marie said...

Very cool picture.