Friday, July 24, 2009

07-24-09


I took a photo of the half empty suitcases and huge laundry pile, but this photo of the kids on the plane ride home was too cute to not publish.

The hard part about coming home is figuring out what to do first.

Download e-mail: 664 at home, 273 at work.
Walk around the garden marveling at how much things have gown.
Slather aloe vera on sunburned parts after spending a travel day aggravating them.
Grocery shop and chop melon & kiwi for breakfast tomorrow.

“Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.” ~John Ed Pearce

2 comments:

Diana said...

I would unplug my computer from the wall and toss it in the street if it has that many emails???? Man, maybe I should count them before I say that...LOL

welcome home

lynette said...

Welcome home!!