Friday, July 3, 2009

07-03-09


Operation take more photos was a marginal success today. I got 3 photos. Which doesn’t sound like a lot, but beats the zero I often have lately at 10pm.

I didn’t take any photos when I met up with friends for afternoon coffee. I didn’t get any photos of my everyday activities- exercising, packing for vacation, making greeting cards, slicing fruit. I didn’t get any photos when Shannon and I met for dinner and a movie.

I did start the day with a photo of my feathery baby carrots first thing when I was in the garden. Midday, I got photos of my family members wearing their “Go Fourth” buttons. So why is Bruce only an overachiever when it comes to totally irrelevant things?!?


“An achiever must never mind an occasional absurdity, it is an occupational risk.” - Oswald Mosley

2 comments:

Diana said...

thought they were new versions of the Vote for Bruce buttons!

Had a good time at coffee. Thank you for inviting me.

lynette said...

You didn't get pictures of those moments because you were too busy being in the moment, rather than observing it. Bruce is very patriotic!