Sunday, May 31, 2009

05-31-09













"Tell the world that Jesus lives Tell the world that, tell the world that Tell the world that he died for them Tell the world that he lives again..."


Today was a special music Sunday in honor of our associate pastor retiring. The kids danced to a high energy song called Tell the World. Xander is up front in green. He and the 4th and 5th graders were proficient at the motions, but I was so proud of my younger Sunday School kids in the back row- they were putting a lot of heart into it. The song has so much jumping in it that I got a little bit of cardio helping the kids practice.

I'll miss Pastor Mary tremendously; I so enjoy her gentle spirit and words of wisdom.

And if she weren't leaving I wouldn't need to find her a replacement and I'd have a lot more time on my hands! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm going to miss her bunches too!

lynette said...

I bet it was a great send off.