Wednesday, May 20, 2009

05-20-09

After a short break with budget cuts, I am back on the road an average of 2 days a week. This week I had morning trips to Vail/Rainier and PeEll. In the better weather I love the country road scenery, as long as someone isn't right on my tail. I saw a ton of loaded log trucks today, it is nice to see logs moving.

This is really cool metal artwork hanging in the conference room at PeEll.

“You see weird things driving... I've never understood log trucks, sometimes you'll be out on the highway, you see two big giant trucks loaded up with logs, and they pass each other on the highway... I don't understand it. I mean, if they need logs over there... and they need 'em over there, you'd think a phone call would save 'em a whole lot of trouble.” Brian Regan

2 comments:

Marie said...

Love the quote. :)

lynette said...

Perfect quote. I love country road drives too. So calming.