Wednesday, May 13, 2009

05-13-09


Xander begs to be in my blog, Anastasia merely tolerates me when I come at her with the camera.

Her and I have been ships passing in the night lately. She's had an award ceremony, a track meet, is eating fruit before I can remind her it's there, and has been getting up early for a change. All without me.

I wish I could get up early for no particular reason and not be crabby about it.
Or find a pair of jeans that fit me just baggy enough to be cute instead of frumpy.
Or sit in the living room for hours, watching TV or playing Wii without my to do list pressing in on me.
I also wish that I also had the hassle of growing out my bangs behind me.

“Slow down, everyone. You're moving too fast.” - Jack Johnson

1 comment:

lynette said...

She is one cool kid, that's for sure.