Wednesday, May 6, 2009

05-06-09


Here's Anastasia at her locker at school.

The middle schoolers had a day off today, but we were there for her "student led conference".

She told us lots of things, but among htem were:

I AM INTELLIGENT
I have always passed the WASL.
I get over 100% sometimes in my classes.
I AM ADVENTUROUS
I participate in youth group even though we do loads of crazy things.
I ride some pretty crazy roller coasters with my dad.
I AM ARTISTIC
I really enjoy English and poems.
I AM ORGANIZED
My room is organized even though it is not clean.
I love to make lists.
I AM WISE
I am older than most kids in my grade; therefore maturer and wiser.
I AM SNEAKY
I sneak to the bathroom at night and nobody catches me.
I AM BOASTFUL
I am boastful of my 4.0 GPA.
I am boastful of how cute my 1, 2, and 4 year old cousins are.

You go girl!

3 comments:

Diana said...

LOL wait until you get to the 8th grade with her and she gives you the paper written about the 25 things she wants in a boyfriend! Only 5 can be about physical attributes and the rest have to be about things like: He lets me be me! True assignment:)

Marie said...

Way to go Anastasia! That's a great list.

lynette said...

Good for her! She sounds truthful to boot :)