Thursday, May 7, 2009

05-07-09


Ok, I’ll admit… I’m walking around the house at bedtime looking for a blog photo. It’s always harder on these evenings where we all scatter. Soccer. Haircut. Ballet. PTO Meeting. 1, 2, 3, Go!

But Xander and I were looking at coins Monday night. We were looking at the different states and what they chose to put on their quarters. Washington and Oregon both have timber on their coins, but in different proportions.

Our quarter board, the one we brought with us from Aberdeen, is almost full – we are only missing Hawaii and Oklahoma.

“Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” - Carl Sandburg

1 comment:

lynette said...

I've been saving two boards and Jared asked me if he could just spend the quarters. So glad they appreciate my search :)